Reality Capture for Oil and Gas
Arkose 3D laser scanning services utilize the latest technology to quickly provide reliable data which has many applications in the oil and gas industry.
Advantages of Laser Scanning
- Reduced construction time and cost.
- Reduction and/or removal of field welds.
- Reduction of errors caused by manual measurements.
- Removes requirement for additional field trip(s) for dimensional verification.
- Reduced engineering costs.
- Shorter field duration for data gathering.
- Back modeling of existing components is removed or reduced.
- Additional data improves overall design and pipe routing.
- Helps with constructability and space management.
- Simultaneous or multiple projects from 1 point cloud.
- Capture all required information in a single trip.
- Obtain HD photos from each scan location for ReCap™ real view.
- Allows for complete model review of the modifications.
Types of Projects
- Facility modifications
- Digital twin
- Laser scanning for bid packages
- As-built structures and facilities
- Construction inspection of critical equipment
- Dimensional analysis and planning